Chief Marketing Officer – CMO (H/F)
Our customer is currently searching for a forward-thinking, strategic leader for their Marketing & Communication team. You will be responsible for defining and executing InterCloud’s Marketing strategy in Europe and will be a key member of the leadership team.
Working alongside GTM, Products and Tech teams, and managing a team of marketers, you will design and deliver, effective, results-focused and inspirational 360 marketing campaigns. You will drive projects such as defining and implementing the country’s marketing strategy and developing creative content that optimally positions the company in major European markets.
- Make the customer the leading Software-Defined Interconnect player in Europe
- Lead a team of marketers to craft strategy and deliver execution to drive a long term, sustainable and results-oriented growth plan
- Develop strong customer insights and market understanding to expose attitudes and behaviors of prospects. Turn this knowledge into an actionable GTM strategy
- Grow multi-channel campaigns, while thinking “out of the box”
- Build strong relationships across the whole company to become a clear leader client initiatives
- Partner closely with product team
- Ability to deliver at strategic level, but also be involved in the day to day
- Strong strategic thinker with experience developing and executing GTM strategies
- Experience creating and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Exceptional understanding of marketing fundamentals to drive growth
- Demonstrated success in solving problems, driving change, accelerating the growth trajectory of offerings/channels
- Experience driving results in an environment where prioritization and creativity with small budgets and limited resources are the norm
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to develop a strategy & secure cross-functional support with a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritize and make strategic choices
- Outstanding communication skills (bilingual/fluent French and English) and ability to quickly synthesize information
- Positive mind-set attitude; willingness to roll up sleeves & get involved
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, with a track record of taking on bold challenges
About the company
As the European leader of Software-Defined Cloud Interconnection, they are disrupting the way organizations are connecting the Cloud. By providing Connectivity as Code, they offer their customers an unparalleled way to extend their confidence end-to-end with visibility and control on their resources.
Global multinationals have placed their trust in the company to deliver an appropriate cloud connectivity solution to satisfy security and compliance needs in relation to the hybridization of their business applications.