Customer Success Manager (CSM) UK, EMEA
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) works closely with Sales management and other key leadership in sales, marketing, support, and legal organizations. The CSM is responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience. The CSM gathers feedback from their customers, studies other customer success programs, and analyzes customer data to identify the best practices. The CSM must know the Company’s products inside and out. The CSM helps customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize their software or products based on the customer’s business needs or business plans. The CSM is not focused on making sales, but rather on educating their customers on the flexibility and capabilities of the company’s services.
Aid in tracking and reporting territory coverage models
- Knowledge of Account, Opportunity, and Territory Alignment in Salesforce
- Aid in bookings and revenue forecast process/pipeline/forecast management
- Liaison between Sales and other functional groups including Legal, Product, Finance, and Support
- Provide ad hoc analysis to Management as requested
- Assist in the pursuit of data cleanliness (in Salesforce)
- Balances multiple priorities and deadlines
- Participates in daily and weekly team meetings and conference calls
- Renewals management – Account True ups
- Order processing – Opportunity management – working with field to ensure quotes are accurate and approved based on standard T&C’s as well as Closing Won/Lost Opportunities
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, or closely related field
- 5 years of experience in Customer Success Management, and/or Business Strategy
- Demonstrated competence in Salesforce administration and reporting
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office suite competence, specifically Excel and PowerPoint, competence
- Telco background with circuits experience
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data to identify best practices
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Technical Aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Demonstrated strong project management experience abilities in supporting a diverse portfolio of clients
Fast-growing & expanding SD-WAN industry leader.
Enterprises are transforming on how they connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises applications. The company was named Leading Light Company of the Years by Light reading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider.
The company’s services are deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical.