Customer Success Manager EMEA
Atrakto’s EMEA based customer is looking for a its first Customer Success Manager in EMEA.
With its cutting edge technology, the company helps businesses to connect and secure their global networks by closing the huge gap between the needs of the digital business, and the rigid, slow, and expensive networks provided by legacy telcos.
As their first Customer Success Manager in EMEA, you will be a trusted adviser to customers throughout deployment acting as the customer’s navigational guide throughout each phase of the customer’s journey from onboarding to renewal. You must be comfortable consulting with a variety of mid-size and enterprise IT customers from a range of industries and managing processes end to end. In this role you will inspire and support customer adoption and expansion and use your customer facing and technical acumen to lead our customers to success.
Role will work remotely from a home office and report to the Director of Customer Success. 25% travel required. UK location preferred.
- Own relationships for many Customers driving their success and ROI
- Proactive discussions on delivery of service to meet and exceed client expectations
- Identify, facilitate and ensure effective communication of all technical queries and problem resolution from the customer to the company’s resources
- Provide consolidated information in the form of reports on all service related account activity
- Work closely with Customer Support and other Services and Product teams to ensure a consistently positive customer experience by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives
- Establish, build and maintain positive, professional relationships at all decision levels within assigned accounts
- Provide advice and consultation to customers on planned timelines and objectives
- Prepare, schedule, and conduct quarterly account reviews; maintain accurate record of discussions and action items
- Lead Customer Success initiatives owning and driving all deliverables, deadlines, reporting, etc to ensure account success
- Understand client needs and identify new business opportunities
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients
- Work in compliance with company standards and business guidelines
- Address customer escalations, concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Background working in the Telecommunications/Datacenter/networking SaaS space, SD-Wan and security background are an advantage
- Track record of successful delivery management on multiple concurrent projects to enterprise customers within a technically complex and dynamic environment either as a Senior Project/Program manager or a Client Management role
- Comprehensive skill set and knowledge of engagement/relationship management, related tools, and methodologies
- Detail oriented, with strong planning and time management skills, ability to multitask in deadline-driven and time-sensitive situations, and to coordinate multiple work streams simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a technically complex and rapidly-evolving environment, responding in a calm, collected, and professional manner to frequently changing requirements
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues concisely and clearly, both in verbal and in written form
- Team player, self-motivated and able to take on various initiatives. Strong decision-making ability with the faculty to evaluate complex situations and escalate issues as needed
- Direct customer management experience is required
- Experience working with Salesforce, MS Office