Enterprise Sales Directors
For one of its international clients, Atrakto is searching for 2 Enterprise Sales Director to join the Europe team. Ideally, candidates should be based either in Amsterdam or Frankfurt.
The most important attributes that we look for is entrepreneurialism, tenacity, creativity, a collaborative spirit, and a desire to change the status quo and have fun. We want you to refine and execute the company’s global partner strategy and build a better way for enterprises and networks to interconnect. You understand how to differentiate your solution and get access to the right decision makers.
- Create, develop and secure new business through direct prospecting and collaboration across a partner referral network
- Ability to manage and effectively report pipeline activities to VP EMEA.
- Advise on the compilation of target market penetration strategies and estimate the size of the opportunity in the short, medium and long-term
- Develop enterprise customer engagement program that includes activities such as customer campaign management, lunch and learns, partner events
- Research current business drivers, their business strategic objectives, internal investment areas and key stakeholders to inform the client account strategies
- Contribute to the pre-sales process by working with the relevant internal stakeholders to craft the best solution design for the client when required
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 50% of the time
- Expert at identifying opportunities to collaborate with our cloud services provider partners, promote the company’s brand, and build relationships with enterprise customers
- Must have a proven track record in selling to enterprises
- Consultative selling skills with an understanding of cloud computing and (SD)WAN/SDN
- High energy, strong prospecting, qualifying and closing skills
- Expert communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Must track activity and manage opportunity pipeline through Salesforce.com
- Must work successfully in a remote, globally distributed work environment
- Creative, fun, and contemporary workspaces
- Motivated team of industry experts and new talent
- Flexible working environments with the ability to do your job from anywhere
- Cutting-edge software to drive efficient communication and collaboration
- Training and development opportunities
- Health and wellness program and full social calendar
- Opportunity to make a difference