Regional Sales Director DACH, EMEA
Fast growing & expanding SD-WAN industry leader.
Enterprises are transforming on how they connect worldwide to deliver enhanced performance for cloud and on-premises apllications. The company was named Leading Light Company of the Year by Lightreading, recognized on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Industry Disruptors list and was named by IHS Markit as a top SD-WAN provider.
The company’s services are deployed by more than 800 global enterprises in 63 countries, including the biggest names in almost every vertical.
- Identify, establish, develop, and close business while exceeding sales targets and objectives by developing customer relationships and closing business opportunities within an assigned region.
- Research and understand prospects’ business plans (both tactical/technical and strategic/business) and financial resources.
- Understand prospect’s buying/decision process and business cycles that can affect these processes.
- Maintaining high level, CIO/Executive contact with accounts, focusing on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships.
- Developing and implementing specific customer account and opportunity plans in support of company goals and quota objectives.
- Providing timely and detailed information on market needs, buying trends and competitive information.
- Ensure account’s understanding of competitors’ weaknesses
- Manage forecast and pipeline development to exceed sales quota
- A disciplined and proven Customer-Centric Sales Process
- Demonstrated sales account management experience with a track record of exceptional achievement.
- Demonstrated ability calling on and closing sales with a CIO audience as well as other key buyers and decision makers within the organization.
- Knowledge of the SD-WAN market and deployment of global applications.
- Experience in a complex sales environment, managing large, visible, demanding customer accounts.
- Bachelors degree supported by real sales experience.
- Minimum 10 years of individual quota responsibility
- Fluent in German & English